Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Don't be afraid to be you | Noblesville IN Children's photographer

Today's post is a little bit more personal.  I once thought photography was about how "good" you were, how many clients you had and how many people liked you.  I was wrong.  Photography, to me, is art. No matter who says you can't do something or you aren't doing it right, they will never take away the fact that your art is just that, your art.  Who cares what "they" say.  Who are "they" anyway? 

Whether in fact actual people are telling you to conform or it is the voice in your head, don't be afraid to do what you want if it makes you happy.  Be you. Be unique.  Be strong.  Let your mind fly.

I have compiled a few photos for you all that break all the "rules" that not only step out of the box they are a mile from it.  It's ok, it's fun, it's art <3

Get out there today and break the rules! (The photography rules at least)















15 comments:

  1. Hello Crystal Keyes! I LOVE what you wrote. And even more than that, I loved the images you shared. I think real life is outstandingly beautiful. Sometimes it is beautiful with grain and blur! These pictures are fantastic. It was so nice to visit today. Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that made me so happy to read! This is very personal to me and I am so glad you loved it! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love! Maxine Evans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, and love how fun these images are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO in love with these. Such a great idea and a reminder to take photos of our kids at every age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't express enough how gorgeous these images are! Break the rules more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Is it weird that these are my favorite types of photos to take <3

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much! Where you using a prism in some of them. Beautiful beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great images and lovely thoughts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete