Sunday, November 2, 2014

The "P" family | Noblesville Indiana family photographer

I absolutely adore when I get to photograph this family!

When I say they are one of my absolute favorites, it's an understatement.
I knew them years ago when before I took the plunge into photography full time and used to sell them shoes!  Another photographer recommended me to them and when she messaged me we both freaked out!  Thankful to have amazing families that support my business <3

PS I got to meet the Grandparents for the first time and they were just as amazing...46 years of marriage deserves a big ol' high five!

Now, here are a few of my favorites ;)





3 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! Gotta love that golden hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love all of these!! You captured some really great moments for this family. They will cherish them forever. Very inspiring work :)

    ReplyDelete