Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A day in the life of Lu | Noblesville, IN children's photographer

I wanted to share a super special post with you all this evening! A few days ago Lu and I seriously had the best day!  I decided to stay mostly "unplugged" all day and just hang out with my best friend.  Best decision ever.  We had a blast!  The day started with snow, she ran down the stairs and stood in front of the window begging to go out...we ate breakfast first, then played.  We made messes (hence all the different clothing) , broke our favorite Santa mug :( and made more messes.  Played in the snow, had visitors, played in the snow, had lunch, and played in the snow.. I mean what is more fun for a kid than building snowmen and snow forts in the snow.  It was so nice to be able to just capture her all day, but by the end of the day she was done...put her hands over her face and said "no more takin' pictures Mommy"

Don't forget to cherish the little things.

































4 comments:

  1. Loved this! I always enjoy your images on facebook and this was a wonderful peek into Lu's little world! She is so lucky to have a wonderful (and talented mom) to document her sweet little life.
    P.S. .. I love the little strands of hair that fall in her face. So natural and real .... and beautiful.
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy looking at your pictures of her. She looks like she is a lot of fun to be around. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love miss Lu. and my boys love making English muffin pizzas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is truly the sweetest little thing... Y'all are so lucky to have each other <3

    ReplyDelete