Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Because every girl loves pink bubble baths | Noblesville, Indiana children's photographer

So yesterday Lu and I had an adventurous day at the museum and then ended up at the mall finishing up a little Christmas shopping aka I really wanted to go to the Lush store.  Somehow this kid talked me into a $10 bubble bar, but it was pink and it was a star and it was on a stick so how could I say no, right?  We finished shopping and couldn't wait to get home to bathe in a bath of pink paradise.  Needless to say it was awesome and it smelled good too.  In fact my entire house smells amazing.  I didn't expect to buy such a luxurious bath bar for my kid, but I mean look at this face...it was worth it plus I got some cute pictures out of it so I am happy ;)  











1 comment:

  1. hehe, Glad she liked it! You're welcome :3 Kids are so much fun when they come into the store!

    ReplyDelete